Etiketter

tisdag 13 november 2012

Engelska question

Q: I´ve fallen in love with my best friends sister. She´s only 13 and a half and i´m almost 18!
It´s so embarrassing. Please tell me what to do! My mate would kill me if he knew.


A: I think that you should tell your best friend , if he really is your best friend he won´t be super mad.
Another problem is that she is only 13 years old, but i don´t think that matters.
Love has no maturity. I also think that if you really love her and want a serious relationship you should talk to her.
Maybe she doesn´t like you at all, then you just can move on and your best friend don´t have to know that you had a crush on his little sister. So talk to the girl first and check!

1 kommentar:

  1. This is a good text and I think that you have come up with a good edvice

    SvaraRadera