Etiketter

tisdag 16 oktober 2012

A good Friend

A friend should be kind, helpful and encouraging , and a good friend should take the time and really listen to my thoughts and feelings.
A friend should be somebody that you can trust and say everything to.
When you are sad your friend will notice and care.
But if you want to be alone, the friend will understand and leave you alone for a while.
I want to talk gossip with my friend, but not unfair gossip. Obviously theres a better chance to be good friends if you have the same opinions in important things, but a friend should always say what they think even if you don´t agree.
A good friend is someone that you can cry with but in the same time laugh so bad that you hardly can breathe. The friend should be weird as yourself.
If the friend is mad or angry at me they should tell me instead of keeping it inside and think that i will figure it out.

1 kommentar:

  1. Nice text, I really agree with you. It was wise to write about your opinion and your friends opinion, so that you are thinking the same.

    SvaraRadera